A Touch of Elegance at 28 Dutamas
Pairing elements of luxury and essence, BTHomestead aims to cultivate a healthy and nurturing community lifestyle.
Gracefully standing out amongst the vast pool of high-rise developments in Dutamas and Mont’ Kiara is the elegant 28 Dutamas, “a condominium where lives flourish and families bloom.”
Located at 28 Jalan Dutamas Raya, 28 Dutamas name comes not only from its address but from the significance of the number ‘8,’ which to many symbolises infinity. Promising a smart lifestyle with quality of life, comfort, hygiene and security, 28 Dutamas opens its doors to a vast pool of potential homeowners.
From young families with children to couples with a peaceful lifestyle in mind, the condominium is targeted at discerning buyers who are looking and willing to pay for a future of pragmatic and relaxed lifestyle.
The two towers, spread across an unstinting 3.125 acres, offer the exclusivity of a low-density living area with only 250 freehold units, at a gross development value (GDV) of RM238 million.
Showcasing a timeless facade inspired by contemporary trends 28 Dutamas comprises two 23-storey blocks, with 130 units in Tower A and 120 units in Tower B. A five-storey car park building with a common podium, equips with essential facilities, serves as a convenient point where the buildings meet.
A Bold Buffet
The units, mid-size with practical floor plans and functional layouts, are easy to maintain for those with busy city lifestyles. A step outside the units incorporate breathtaking, panoramic views of Mont’ Kiara, Genting Highlands and the green, landscaped beauty of Kuala Lumpur city.
Also within the eye line are prestigious adjacent neighbourhoods which include Damansara Heights, Bukit Tunku, the Palace, and Sri Hartamas, among many.
Units facing the northwest also include views of Villa Makmur, Kepong, Mesra Teres and the main entrance of 28 Dutamas, while units towards the southeast boast views of Mont’ Kiara and Kuala Lumpur. The pool and podium, as well as the view of Segambut Hill, flank units in the southwest, while the ones facing northeast enjoy sights of the Matrade, Menara Duta 1 & 2 and Kuala Lumpur city.
The reasonably-priced condominiums do not skimp on space, offering a diverse serving of unit built-ups.
Type A: 1,253 sq ft with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, yard and balcony
Type B: 1,467 sq ft with 3+1 bedrooms, 3+1 baths, yard and balcony
Type C: 1,719 sq ft with 3+1 bedrooms, 4 baths, yard and balcony
Penthouse A: 1,855 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, yard, balcony, study and roof garden
Penthouse B: 2,096 sq ft with 4+1 bedrooms, 4+1 baths, yard, balcony, study and roof garden
Penthouse C: 2,378 sq ft with 4+1 bedrooms, 4 baths, yard, balcony, study and roof garden
Type D: 2,576 sq ft with 4+1 bedrooms, 5 baths, work yard, garden and outdoor deck
Type D2: 2,590 sq ft 2,608 sq ft with 4+1 bedrooms, 5 baths, work yard, garden and outdoor deck
One of the most unique and practical features of 28 Dutamas is that every unit is a corner unit. This valuable aspect of the condominium enables greener views, great natural ventilation and light for all residents to enjoy.
Each and every unit in Tower A comes with additional storage space.
Taking into account that a condominium’s facilities are the linchpin for a wholesome life, 28 Dutamas has an array of wonderful amenities at the disposal of their residents.
- Landscaped Garden: Tearing away the surrounding concrete jungle lays a beautifully-landscaped garden. The surrounding foliage makes for a tranquil space for residents to meditate on their thoughts or enjoy a pleasant, quiet evening
- Half-Olympic Size Infinity Pool: Staying true to its name that symbolises infinity, the condominium comes with a beautifully-landscaped infinity pool. Whether residents want to exercise with laps, enjoy the view in the cool water or just lounge on deck chairs, the pool is a perfect place for moments of relaxation.
- Gym: No time to travel to the gym? 28 Dutamas comes with a fully-equipped gym for those who have hectic schedules. Well-ventilated and in a bright space, residents can expect a full work-out in style.
- Squash Court: Residents seeking a more rigorous work-out can head to the squash court for a game of this high-speed sport.
- Private Function Room: A space designed for flexible use, the event area of the condominium can facilitate discussions, cosy gatherings or even exciting parties.
- Children’s Play Pool: The wet play area for children, surrounded by the landscaped garden, doubles up as an eco-park for kids. The pool is a safe yet exciting playpen for the little ones.
- Playground: For equal amounts of fun while staying dry, the playground in 28 Dutamas incorporates not only fun in its design but also serves as a space to stimulate and inspire young minds.
- Yoga & Dance Room: Combining fitness and fun into one space, the yoga and dance room is the perfect place for residents to express themselves in a more contemporary setting.
One of the countless perks of life at 28 Dutamas is the convenient and magnificent neighbourhood. Located only minutes away from many commercial hubs, it allows a hassle-free day-to-day life for its residents. Clinics, schools, recreational centres and markets are only a few of many nearby amenities.
For families with children, 28 Dutamas is a solid choice for a home as it neighbours some of the state’s best schools. Notable schools include Garden International School, Mont’ Kiara International School and Lycée Français de Kuala Lumpur, as well as an upcoming new international school.
Shopping for both provisions and leisure are a cinch, with many premiere outlets available within short driving distances. Solaris Dutamas, Solaris Mont’ Kiara, Plaza Mont’ Kiara, Hartamas Shopping Centre and Publika Shopping Gallery surround the condominium, presenting homeowners with multiple choices for shopping, dining and weekend activities.
If residents rather spend their weekends in recreation the Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club, the Royal Selangor Club Bukit Kiara and the esteemed Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club are all convenient options that make for a weekend well-spent.
Boasting a priceless location, between Kuala Lumpur’s city centre and Petaling Jaya, 28 Dutamas is well-connected via multiple routes. It is a mere 9km away from Kuala Lumpur’s city centre, and is a stone’s throw away from the neighbourhoods of Mont’ Kiara.
Accessible via Jalan Duta, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Jalan Segambut and Sri Hartamas, the condominium connects to almost every exit around the Klang Valley. The SPRINT Highway, North Klang Valley Elevated Highway (NKVE) and Damansara-Ulu Kelang Elevated Highway (DUKE) are all within minutes from 28 Dutamas, making travelling back and forth a breeze.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY HERE